JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: Tutti sarete il mio Valentine!! Tehehe...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tutti sarete il mio Valentine!! Tehehe...

Wattup guyz/chicas?? Um..sorry I couldnt come to Youth Group an all, but my parents just thought it was time to have family time....I actually agree with them for once cuz lately we hadnt been gettin along as well as we used to! Anyways, I finally ordered myself a Fiberlight skateboard...I've been waiting for this for SO LONG!! Yeah, its pretty intense...OH! And its a YES on the goin to the movies tomorrow! My parents gave in without us havin to suckup or beg or ANYTHING!! It was quite amazing. Oh, I finally got my computer to let me have AIM. Yeah, i did. My name thing is chizzler2222......four 2's!! Yeah, well I guess I'll see you guys at the movies tomorrow or I'll just see you Sunday, ok?? OK.

CHOOTLES

JC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home