JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Yeah, sorry about not updating an all, its just that school has been so.............HORRIBLE.... I used to be able to tolerate it, but now I feel that If I have to go through one more day of school, IM GONNA IMPLODE!! Not explode, .......implode.

Anyway, on a less gorey (sp) subject, Im so glad that i have a 3 DAY WEEKENd. I hope its not full of work and labor, but instead hangin with you guys. Well, I have to go now, so bye bye.

JC

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Hey JC!!!! I'm sorry school is so bad for you. Try having senioritis, it is HORRIBLE! But oh well, I'll survive..I guess. Soooooooooooooooo, I don't know if we're all still planning on doing anything tomorrow night or not? If you know, communicate avec moi, d'accord? Merci! Au Revoir!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home