JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: Um...hello.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Um...hello.

Hello one and all!!! I have and urgent message to report!!!..................um.....actaully, i forgot.. Except the fact that YOUTH WAS TOTALLY FLIPPIN AWESOME!!! I absolutely loved it!! Im so thankful that that guy, Curtis, came. He was cool. I cant wait to hang with him more often. And thank you, BOB, for praying for me, i think it really helped. I love you :-). HEY, i just had an inspirational idea!! I think we need to get a football game goin on Saturday!! That would be totally intense!!!!!

Back to the youth group, I thought that the whole "writing in the book" really helped me. I think im gonna start doin that now. Well, this post was for you BOB!!!!! I think IM gonna start serinating my posts to people.

-JC OVER AND OUT-

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenton said...

JC! You're awesome. I truly believe that God is doing some amazing things in your life right now.
For one, all the encouraging love notes you've left me has really helped me get through this last week. Yeah, they are funny and cool, but they've been really helpful and encourging. Thanks bro!
Im glad you liked the writing idea...i think we're gonna start a youth journal at church, and encourage others to start their own. We could really use your help to encourage others to start doing it too. It's so helpful, i've found, to write out what you're thinking to God.
Umm, did i say you're awesome already? You are AWESOME!!! There...i said it. Love ya.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

Hey yo! I totally agree about wednesday it was tizight yo, if ya know what I"m sayin. Well, see ya saturday or sunday. Later

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home