JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wow, I've had a completely JAM PACKED weekend!! Lets see, acually I cant remember any specific dates or anything!! All I know is that Aley, Hayden and Ali came over and watched BROTHERS GRIM and HOSTAGE. BROTHERS GRIM was an awesome movie except for the end.... And then, the Alies wanted to watch Hostage, a movie in which I hid under the blanky most of the time. I'll admit it, Im a wuss when it comes to Thrillers and Horror movies.. THen come Sunday, went to church and had then went PAINTBALLING!!! It was sweet!! except for when Mike was bein a jerk and a poorsport and came up to me after the game and shot me in the leg from like.........point-blank range!! I wanna hurt him so bad!! BUT not really. Its his problemo. Then I dad asked me If i wanted to help him at the church for awhile cuz he really needed it, So I did..(even though I had just invited Ali and Hayden and Aley over).. couple hours later, I got home and we watched the SUPERBOWL!! Actually I didnt, never mind. We played basketball and I skateboarded and played MAN HUNT. IT was pretty intense. Monday, I worked all day at the church and thats my weekend. Oh and wednesday nite was completely totally inhumanely AWESOME!!! I must admit, the coolest part of the concert was when they called Me, Jon, Cody, and Luke onto the stage to sing Jesus Freak with them!! It had to be the coolest thing ever!!! I partied like it was 1969!, just like I said. Ok, Im done, bye bye.

JC

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Hey JC! Man, I haven't commented for SOOO long, my internet has been uber retarded so, sorry homie. Yeah, last weekend was SO cool. The superbowl party was great, even though we didn't watch the superbowl, still, awesomeness. And wednesday was too tight for words, like fo sho. You guys were so funny up on stage, I was yelling for ya as loud as I could, but not like you could hear that because it was so loud, but its the thought that counts huh? lol

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home