JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Hello everyone. Did you have a nice weekend?? Great. Just peachy. Well, this weekend I had a bad series of events. First, I was supposed to go to this Band thing on Friday that would take up the whole weekend, but that got canceled because of the freezing rain hazard. So the school made us leave at 6:00 in the morning from the school. That means I had to wake up at 5:00 to go to a STUPID BAND THING!! Totally bogus!! Anyway, we had a 2 hour trip on the bus to go to Manhattan. I was planning to sleep during this time, but this kid across from me, Colby, was listening to Heavy Metal with his headphones and decided to sing along, therefore, not letting me sleep. Plus, we were on the backroads that really sucked. I was on the verge of sleep when next thing I knew I was like........3 ft. off of the seat cuz we hit a huge bump. TERRIBLE. When we finally arrived, we were rushed in to our Band rooms that each of us was assigned to, and began our rehearsals for the upcoming concert.........come sunday. 2-3 hours later, we went to Aggieville (sp) for lunch in which Me, Jon, and Colby, and 2 other girls went for a Pizza Hut buffet and then went to........COLDSTONE'S CREAMERY!!!! Yeah, you heard me. Coldstone's........... I got the usual giant bowl. GREAT. Anyway, then we went to Rehearse again til 5 then had a break for like and hour, and then rehearsed some more...... Then we rehearsed twice on Sunday and finally did our concert which was I eat. (pronounce the "I eat" and you get some awckward slang). Then we began our sleep-filled journey home..........zzzzzzzzz................. Went to school next day and skipped the first hour cuz it was band and we had been in band all weekend so Mom said we could skip it. THANK YOU!!! I slept til about 8:08 then headed off for torture. Come 3rd hour, I was really tired and I didnt feel like taking Mr. Larson's crap. He yells at me for absolutely no reason.....So when he yelled I just yelled back in a "picking on Mr. Larson" kind of way. It was quite enjoyable. Thinking about doing it tomorrow. jk.

I'll talk to all of you loverlies later skater...........

The Flumbuctouous JC.

Over and out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

YEEEHA! 1st comment! I rock! Anyhoooo, awesome new background, me likey, me likey alot! Good story too, well, not good...uh...well told! lol, I'm super tired Partner (complete with hick accent) so I'll comment more lata, ok crocidile? see yas later.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home