JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

HELLO. Man, last night was pretty intense..... I was with Hayden and Ali and we were about to go to these little skit-play things at LHS. We were drivin and we still had about 20 minutes to kill so we just went to Cody park and swung on the swings. Pretty intense. THen I remembered that Justin was right across the street at his grandma's house, so I called him over. Then I yelled at him a little for bein a dork ( I'll have to tell you the story another time) Then we left to go to these plays and we got FRONT ROW SEATS!! Yeah well, the first play was GREAT, but the other ones were sick.......disgusting.......made me wanna vomit......and thats all the truth!!

Anyway, when those were done, Ali dropped me and Hayden off at my humble abode and we watched very random shows on the television. VERY INTENSE. ANd now im at my computer the next morning..................

2 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

sadness, I wish I coulda gone.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Brenton said...

JC! You are awesome man! We need to hang out sometime soon dude. Thanks for all your love messages this week....i needed them, hehehe. I love you too bro. God's done an amazing thing in you...keep livin it out! I'll update soon....i promise.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home