JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: Im così eccitato circa il concerto!!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Im così eccitato circa il concerto!!

HI EVERYBODY!! Are you guys/girls ready for the concert on Wednesday??? I AM!! I CANT WAIT!!! Like the youth blog said, you guys need to bring as many people as you can!! Its gonna be totally spectacularly insanely INTENSE!! WAY MORE INTENSE THAN THE ALL OF THE EPISODES OF HERCULES COMBINED!!!!! Yeah, you know its gonna be intense if its better than Hercules. I CANT WAIT. We're gonna party until I cant party anymore! WOO HOO!!! Plus, I might go paintballin tomorrow!! That'd be sweet! Im so excited. Now I just need to think up somethin to do on monday... hmm...dont know. oh well.

Well, I gotta go help my dad cut some wood to burn for this years harsh winds and coldness. BYE BYE

JC

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenton said...

yo JC! THe concert is gonna rock bro....i can't wait either. See if ya can invite some P-Ridge Peeps to come and rock out with us....that would be awesome. Hope you're havin fun with your dad on your day off man.....catchya Wednesday.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

Hey home skillet. I'm soooo excited about the concert thingy! yay! Ali and I are coming down to the church after school to once again become picasos so see ya there I'm sure, if you come, if not then....see ya wednesday right? Yeah, that sounds right. Later, peace, see ya, bye , so long, chow, tootles, au revoir and every other greetings in the world.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home