JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: IM COSÌ ALESATO!!! ( Italian )

Sunday, February 12, 2006

IM COSÌ ALESATO!!! ( Italian )

Jon's B-days were pretty flippin intense, ya know?? Watchin movies and eating cake...........what could I want more?!?? Then, we had another B-day party for him the next day at da church which was pretty cool...........until we got to about the 50th round of Sardines. Then it got kinda boring. Then I left with Sean and we played a little Halo, watched a skate video, and then slept happily ever after... except for the fact that I had to sleep on a hard floor.....that really sucked. Oh well. Then went to church come Sunday and was gonna go see Pink Panther but couldnt.......and now I await my grandparents coming over. Hhhh........right now, Im so BORED. Jon and Tim are at work and Dad and ryan went to a basketball game and Mom and David are at Walmart.

Well, I'll leave you all on that happy note.

-i'm out-

3 Comments:

Blogger Brenton said...

sorry to hear you're bored bro....wow its late...i need to go to bed...i must be bored too. Im facinated with your use of languages bro.....where does all this knowledge come from?

I heard there is a skate demo coming to leavenworth in a couple of weeks....let me know if you're interested

10:59 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

Yeah, both birthday parties were pretty good, even though the one on saturday was kinda redundant. It was planned before I knew about friday so, not my fault! lol It was fun just the same, I love sardines, fo sho! I talked to Ali today at lunch, we're thinking The Pink Panther on tuesday? input? And she told me what you guys were talking about when I called you...hmmm, interesting. lol *grin* lol See ya tomorrow hopefully

11:21 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home