JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: Η ζωή είναι καλή όταν σας εγώ ....

Monday, January 30, 2006

Η ζωή είναι καλή όταν σας εγώ ....

I have to say, this had to be one of the greatest weekends of all time!! First on Friday, I went to little play things with Ali and Hayden , which were totally gay but it was worth it cuz we went to the park right before that and it was awesome!!! THen Hayden came over, stayed the night, and it was fun. Then on Sat i went over to the Roberts for dinner and it was so GOOD!! I had like..........a gargantouos mound of tators and gravy that I actually finished. I was so proud of myself. Then me, Jon, David, and Hayden went to Lukes and played poker and played more poker on XBOX live against people in Ontario. PRETTY INTENSE. Sunday we had an awesome church service in which I got to eat good food, chill with friends, and listen to my dad's preaching. COOL. next, I went to Sean's and skateboarded a lot and played a little XBOX live. We did really well too cuz the people we played were like...............5 years old and were terrilble. It was funny to here Sean and this little kid yelling at each other. We then went to Legends with Jon, Tim, Hayden, and the Alies. It would have been a tad-bit better if the stores werent closed. BUT, we went to Applebee's and ordered a bunch of appetizer's!! It was awesome. I had a blast! Expecially when I was seeing how many waters the waitress would let me have. Everytime she came to check on us, I needed a refill. I got down to having..........4 or 5 waters. That was actually not a good idea cuz I had to pee so bad by the time we got back to the church!! THEN, I went to school and had an I eat day. Yeah, well thats all for now!!!!

Je t'aime tous et vous verront mercredi !!!!

JaKway

4 Comments:

Blogger Brenton said...

Wow dude.....i dont think i could down 5 waters at Applebees even if i tried...you deserve a medal for that.....or at least a cheer from the crew like they do on birthdays. Good work! Love ya man!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Brenton said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Brenton said...

By the way....what does the title of this post mean/say?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

Hey yo. Sounds like you had a pretty groovy weekend huh. Sunday was fun, however I resent the "it would have been more fun had the stores been open" comment, we're all fun enough stores could be closed everyday and we'd still have a blast! lol j/k Yeah, the water thing cracked me up that was soooooooo funny. It's hot whatever I love it! See you tonight!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home