JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: HAPPY DAYS

Thursday, February 16, 2006

HAPPY DAYS

Whattup guys?? Im just chillin here in "Spanish". Actually IM supposed to be in Spanish but we got the teacher to let us come into the computer lab to do whatever we wanted all hour. I've done anything I wanted for three class periods today. Its kinda fun, if you know what I mean. Anyways, IM GOIN TO SEE THE PINK PANTHER MOVIE TODAY!! Im so excited, i really cant wait.. Its gonna be intense. yep, other than that, I've got absolutely nothing to say...

So um..........BYE BYE

J.C.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Hey homie!...uh...yeah, The Pink Panther rocked my socks off, I dont care what you and sean think! lol

7:12 PM  
Blogger Brenton said...

so...JC...i just read your profile....18? I don't think so :) OooOOOooooOOOh Skate Demo!!! I forgot to get all the info....but it is at a fundraiser for some leavenworth family at 3pm on Sunday (tommorrow). Ill try get the rest of the info today and give you a call. By the way...you're A-WESOME!!! I want to be like YOU when i grow up!! hehehe. Love ya JC.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home