JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hows it goin?? Oh, Im doin great, thanx!!! Absolutely peachy.. Um,...sorry for not bein this cheerful at youth, but after goin to school, I just wanna go die. Oh, Im so proud of me for doin so well in this one class!!! Usually I have a low B or C becuase Im terrible at this class, but this quarter Im actually kinda trying and I HAVE AN A!!! I got an 86 on the huge test which I was actually proud of myself for doing cuz I never study for any of the tests and usually get B's or C's and once I got a very bad grade, but Im not going to speak of that. And enough about school..

Youth Group was awesome!!! Im so proud of Luke for that awesome sermon thingy. It was life changing.(tear). I really sucked at drums during practice, but I didnt do so bad during the actual worship. I felt pretty lucky. Actually no, it wasnt luck, I think it was cuz we prayed before worship. THat really helps!!

Well, I wont be able to update tomorrow unless I sneak out of class and go to the library. I have to go to that band thing. Hhhhhhhhhh................homosexual, not gay , cuz gay could mean happy and this is no where close to that....I'll talk to all of you beautiful people in exactly...............5 days. I cant come to church cuz thats the day I perform my magical abilities.

I love everyone of you...................seriously.......lol.

JC

P.S. Here's my WILL in case I die at this evil place.:

Hayden gets my..........quilt......and my.........pillow........
Sean gets my.......board......window sill...
Aley gets my.........new light bulb..........old shoe lace...........
Ali gets my..........backstage Relient K pass..........and my other old shoelace.........
Justin gets my............um............nothing....
Luke gets my............muffins.........and cakes.............
Bob gets my............my dressor............1 penny

The rest of my stuff goes to....................DING DING!!!! The lucky winner is.......................my pet squirrel, "NUTS".

BYE BYE

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Looks like everyone hates me cuz I got the first comment. Its been like...........a whole day since I updated and now................I think Im just gonna go crawl in a hole and...........DIE. BYE BYE I'll miss all of you.

JC

6:41 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

aww, poor jc! An A is so awesome yo! You're going to be in the genious category, you'd better watch out. You'll have to get thick glasses and talk about quantum physics and integrating binomial equations! Not good, my friend...not good! lol I thought you did fine playing drums, as always you rocked the place, lol, well, not really cause most of them weren't rockable songs, but you would have! lol I get your new light buld and old shoe lace!?!!? Not that I'm hoping you die or anything but man, I'd love to have those ya know. So I guess it would be the silver lining of the event..of your death. But I hope you don't die...but if you do, it'll be ok cause I'll get cool stuff...but I hope you won't..but if you do..ya know?
Later homie

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home