JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: Hhhhhhhhh.............

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hhhhhhhhh.............

It just came to my attention that I wont be able to hang with you guys this weekend. SORRY!! I have to go to some huge band thing in Manhattan. No, not like a rock band thing either. I have to go with some kids in the school. Its this thing that you have to audition to see what group your best in (6 differant groups, the 1st one being the best). You have to be really good to get into the 1st group, and Im pretty sure that I'll make it in. PRAY THAT I GET IN!!! That would be seriously sweet!!

Great, I just realized that I wont be at church on SUNDAY!! This totally bites. Skipping church to go to some band thing. Hhhhhhhhhhh.................This so-totally sucks...........

On a happier note, I have superior grades this quarter. Im so happy.. Wel, I'll see all of you beautiful citizens later.

--JC out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

I'm gonna miss you SOOO much this weekend JC, whatever will I do? lol Well, I hope you have fun at your band thing, I'm sure you will and you'll get into whatever it is you want to, cause you're just that awesome! lol later homie g dawg!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home