JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: TRIP TO LAWRENCE

Saturday, January 14, 2006

TRIP TO LAWRENCE

Today was flippin awesome!!! I was gonna go to a skatepark but Sean was being a loser saying that he didnt want to go to Lawrence; realy hurt my feelings.(tear). Then I called Justin and see if he wanted to come, but he wanted to go get some shoes instead of hang with me. After that I felt like crap cuz be two best homies had deserted me. But then I decided I'd go with the Roberts to Lawrence and go bargain hunting and buy some sweet stuff. After about 3 hours of walkin around, I hadnt found anything, so me and Hayden decided to go to Coldstone's Creamery. AWESOME!!!!!! I got a huge bowl of ice cream that Ali didnt think I would finish. Not only did I finish it, but I finished Jon's because he couldnt eat anymore. I DIDNT EVEN GAIN A POUND!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! Anyway, Ali kept saying that I was gonna get superbly fat and was makin fun of me the whole day. After that I had some pretty suicidal thoughts.jk. Nah, I knew she was just messin with me ( or at least I hope so). Today was sweet!!

Oh and last night we all went to the Jones Store cuz they were havin some crazy sale goin on. I got this awesome leather "biker-ish" jacket for only 20 bucks!!!! Its like a $100 jacket!!!! I was pretty proud of my bargaining skillz. I was gonna get a bunch of pants that were on the CLEARANCE rack, but they all turned out to be for some big-meated citizens. hhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Oh, and did I mention that me and Hayden beat Tim and Mrs. Roberts at Cranium???? I was so proud of us cuz Mrs. Roberts is like a certified GENIOUS. I better of spelled that right. Well, I'll talk to all of you beatiful citizens of Leavenworth............later.

BYE BYE

ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home