JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Id just like to thank all of the little people that I stepped on to get where I am today!!

Oh, last nite was flippin awesome!! I thought the best part was just skating with Phil. It was awesome cuz I ollied over the milk crate at its highest peak!! It was awesome!! Im also really proud of Phil cuz he got up on the picnic table a couple of times. It was pretty sweet. Then we came in cuz Phil hurt himself, he caught his knee on the picnic table and fell spread eagle to the ground. He was limpin for a while but I think he was alright. Well, I gots to go, cuz I told my teacher that I was coming in here to check out a book.

CHOOTLES

JC

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

I tried to comment on this earlier, promise I did. But computers are retarded you know. I had lots of fun at your house, like usual. I'm glad you got to skate, even though it was FREEZING! Crazy! lol see you tonight home dawg.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home