JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: HELLO

Friday, January 06, 2006

HELLO

Ok, heres the deal. Tonite Im gonna go play drums at the game tonite. Not too exciting. It would be exciting if they let us bring out the drumset and let us play that cuz that would be flippin awesome. Oh, and another plus is that Ali and maybe the other Aley and hopefully Hayden witll come too!! Cant wait. Tomorrow I get to do absolutely nothing......not that I like it that way, but thats just how things work. Well, this is my short post of the day and I expect each of you to actually comment 10 times each. If you dont comment 10 times each, I'll know that you didnt really read my post and just skipped right to the comment part.

BYE BYE

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Ah, I would have come if I had known about it JC. I had a carpet picnic, watched Fern Gully (freaky movie by the way, but very hippie) and then played pingpoing in a dungeon. But I would have given all that up to watch you play... *sad face* See you sunday homie!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home