JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Today i did absolutely nothin but go to school. Thats it. Oh but im really excited about goin to the "Youth" thing. Im voting for Texas no matter what Luke says. Luke is a mean person who just wants to go for the same team as Mr. Dumbrowski cuz he feels intimidated by him and wants to suck up. lol .

Anyways, Cody's about to come over cuz he needs a ride to the 'browski's place and we're just gonna chill for a while. Yeah. Well, I'll update some other day, but until then you guys can comment me 10 times each and have a wonderful day.

CHHOOOTTTLLLEESSSS

JJJCCC GGRRRIIIFFFFIIIITTHHH

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

First comment!! OH YEAH!!!! Hey homie! Yay, so, I was expecting last night to be slightly on the boring side but to my suprise it was fun! I think it was more the people than the whole watching football endevure...but...who knows. Plus all the Hayden Kiera stuff was so entertaining! lol See you later homie.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home