JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

YAY!! I actually have a FUN weekend ahead of me!! Tomorrow me and Tim are goin to Great Wolf Lodge with Justin and Sean as part of Justin's b-day. Its gonna be SWEET. First we're gonna swim and slide and go on a water ride...(heh, i love how the rhymed..) until it closes...then we're gonna probably wreak HAVICK on the people below our room in the actual "hotel" part... Yeahhh....and then the next day we're gonna go skate it up at some local skatepark... I cant wait...

So yeah.. thats my jampacked weekend.lol...I'll see you guys on Sunday ok? ok. (oh except you hannah...sorry)..

BYE BYE

2 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

OH MAN JON! That comment just cracked me up, for real! LOL! JC, I'm coming with you guys...just to let you know, I can fit in a suitcase or something so there won't be an extra charge, but no..I'm serious, JC, don't argue, I will start crying if you say know...what? Justin doesn't want me to come? and Sean thinks I'm communist? BOO! Fine, be that way! lol. Have fun for me ok!? LOL, I know you will! Later.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

oh, that "know" is supposed to be a "no" cause I do know how to spel...l. LOL

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home