JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: KUNICHIWA!!!

Friday, April 14, 2006

KUNICHIWA!!!

Hey guys!! Hows it goin?? Geeze, I just got done skating for about 7 hours straight with Justin and going to Zona Rosa...not a pleasant ride...Our car broke down and through a series of events, we finally made it home...but other than that, Zona Rosa was really fun...me and jusin were skating and we got "pulled over" by these "Rent a Cops" and they were like...."Its after 10, your not allowed to skate here!! I mean...im gonna go easy on you cuz I used to be a skateboarder myself, but I never skated during working hours! If you wanna skate here, you should come here at 6 in the morning before anyone gets here and I'll let you skate anywhere you want...Im gonna leave you with a warning for now, but if you do this again....you'll be in some serious trouble!" So then he walked back to his truck and then he's like..."you guyz want some pretzels?" We're thinkin.....HOW...RANDOM!....it was really weird but he gave us each a huge pretzel (the kind you by and malls, big and soft) It was weird cuz he wasnt the skinniest guy in the world and I was just wondering why a fat dude would give up food.....maybe he didnt want it cuz it wasnt a donut....who knows? SO yeah...then we skated back to the car and left....but then we met up with them again and we had this idea for a random clip in our "skate video" that we would have a cop throw me to the ground and handcuff me while Justin gets it all on film...so justin went up to the rentacop and he asked him if he would beat me up.....and the dude's like "Sorry not on working hours"....so we were like...when do you get off, will you do it then?" and he wouldnt...he was a meanie...

So yeah.. thats my eventful night....now im at home doin nothing.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

It wasn't a donut! LOL! Oh man, JC that cracked me up! I almost fell out of my seat and that would have been embarrassing! lol! But, anything for you my friend, yes, even broken bones. SO, I hear you got hurt skating on sunday. I hope you're okie?!? You should have just gone to weston, the trails don't break bones, unless you're me in which case they almost did, but it's all good. Later home dawg!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home