JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

hello everyone! I hope your weekend went absolutely AMAZING! Mine......was..hehe...yeah... so anyways...david, you did AWESOME!! Thank you for killing "larzo" on the field!! im very happy now..So..you all excited for school TOMORROW?? or today...yeah you guys are probably reading this on monday....whoa...this is like.....talkin to me.....in the PAST!! AWESOME!!! This is like some major "blast from the past" action!!! lol...well, i'll see all of your bright and shining faces on wed!

BYE BYE
JC

2 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Hey JC! Sorry, your weekend was "...hehe...yeah...so anyways"! lol. Yesterday was fun, fo real! I'll see ya wed. homie! Don't forget to smile!

12:17 PM  
Blogger CleanSlate said...

JC you make me laugh mucho mucho! Go checky out my blog and do as it commands i'm letting everybody know or at least everybody i know who would thing this is funny.
-kat

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home