JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: #)($)*#)(#)IJLMNCM<S_#$_KLSD)_(#

Monday, March 27, 2006

#)($)*#)(#)IJLMNCM
Hey guys, hows it goin?? Man, I cant wait til Wednesday!! I cant stand school!! Well actually, today seemed to go way faster than a Monday ever should..but i cant complain, cuz thats a good thing. weird...
Man, i cant get over how cool St. Louis was!! My favorite part of it was either takin awesome pictures with Hayden in the museum or the ride home, just chillin and watchin movies.....it was nice..

Yep...thats all for my pathetic post.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

St. Louis may have been cool, but next time you have to take me, and Cody, cause it was sooo weird not have you guys here! lol. It was still fun, just hanging out and all, but crazy strange without you guys. I'm sooo sad about 7 project, I could cry myself to sleep every night! Oh well, youth group as usual, I hope they reschedule soon. See you tonight homie.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home