JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful ogre. He lived happily in the dungeons and construction sites of his torturous masters...One day, he stumbled upon a mutated bunny rabbit that gave one wish. So, naturally, he was thinking about power, money, brutal-torturous death on his masters, and freedom... But he accidentally tripped and said, " I wish that puddle wasnt there for me to land in!" So,...it vanished, and he landed on sharp rocks and died....THE END.

Ok, well.....I have nothing interesting to say...other than that...Oh yeah, i thought that dillio with the other youths was gargantuously amazing!! well, i'll go now, but i'll leave with you, a quote of happiness!!

-Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized;
Henceforth I never will be lil' Romeo....I choose to be Bow Wow...
-My ears have yet not drunk a hundred words
of thy tongue's uttering, yet i know the sound:
Art thou lil' Romeo, and a moron??

-JC OUT-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home