JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

hello everyone!! I thought youth was pretty flippin amazing.....as usual! Good job luke......you da man. Anyways, im havin a pretty boring week other than last night...schoolwise everything is BORING...we doin those stupid Iowa Tests....super lame, BUT i'll ace it as usual....lol. SO yeah...thats my week so far...
HAVE A GREAT DAY

JC

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Hey Jc, I'm bored out of my mind, so I thought I'd get on aim and see if you were on...you're not, and apparently no one else in the whole world is either, so I'll continue to contimplate bashing my head against a wall from boredom, lol. Too dramatic? Yeah, that's what I was going for. lol, see ya....sometime I guess, sunday most likely. Later star giver.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home