JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: I love you HARRY!! --uh.....

Monday, April 10, 2006

I love you HARRY!! --uh.....

Did you all have an awesome weekend??? I did... Friday Sean came over and then we left for this Halo thing at my millionaire friend's mansion... it was ok, but after a while, we all got headaches and I found out that playing a dumb video game for too long can get........DUMB....so yeah, then on saturday we were awoken at 7:45!!!! THAT SUCKED...we got a whole....4 hours of sleep..hhhhh.....but then e left for the "men's" breakfast and I had some GARGANTUAN flapjacks.....oh yeah......they were absolutely amazing.....Then Sean's dad took us to Escapist (skate shop in KC) and Sean bought a couple of decks and got me a patch....(it was like shinyness to a racoon, I just couldnt resist). When we finally got home around 2 we skated til about 4 and just chilled in his house until we went with Ali, Hayden, and Hannah to Sherry's outpost, which was fun....we then went to the Robert's place and "watched" Time Machine.....(someone please clue me in if that was a good movie or not, i only watched about 10 minutes of it).......Sunday- went to church and had a blast as usual, and then went to the community center and chilled with everyone for about half an hour and then skated with Sean and Justin at LHS, Hawthorn park, and the bank downtown......it was AWESOME!! We made a seriously awesome video of us doin our DEATH-DEFYING tricks. and then saw BENCH WARMERS!! Well well well, if its not the 3 musketqueers!!! lol.....that was the funniest movie ever made!! Actually, maybe not...the pest was funnier...but still......it was histarical!! Next day.....monday..hhhhhh.......I HATE MONDAYS!! Had an extremely boring day and now im right here in front of my computer doing absolutely nothing but type....

......CLASS ADJOURNED......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home