JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wattup guys?? Yeah, Im so excited ABOUT ACQUIRE THE FIRE!!!!! Its gonna be flippin intense..Last year, it was THE coolest thing..The skits were funny and had an awesome message and the speakers, although quite weird, were cool as well.. I really loved TFK!!! THey were sweet!! and also KJ-52! Is was awesome!! This year PILLAR is gonna BE THERE!! AWESOME! So is JEREMY CAMP. OH YEAH!! ITs gonna be sweet. Im also gonna bring my junky board and a rail so during some of the free time, I'll get to skate with Sean and Justin. Oh, and just cuz I LIKE to skate doesnt mean Im totally obsessed with it, ok?? OK. I mean sure, skating is cool and I do it when theres nothing else to do, but ITS NOT MY LIFE...

OK,

-JC OUT-

2 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Hey Homie! I'm SOOO glad to hear you didnt' get in trouble...well, taht's what Ali said you said before you talked to your mom though, so I hope you're not in trouble. I'm super excited about Aquire the Fire too! I've never been to anything like that, cause I'm assuming its tons different thatn Oasis, so yeah. Uhh, ok, I g2g post so I'll see you...( I wish tomorrow!) friday! Later days.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

Hey JC! So...you good today? I hope so, I cried all last night just so you know. J/k, but I'm thinking aboutcha okie? I'll see you friday and our weekend is goint to be off the chain! lol later

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home