JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: I LOVE THIS PIC

Monday, February 20, 2006

I LOVE THIS PIC


HELLO. Hows it goin??? Thats good. Yeah well lets see.......so far this weekend I havent done too much. Saturday me and Ryan went to the Roberts and chilled for awhile. Sunday I went to church and listened to another of my dad's awesome sermons, yet again. After church I went to Sean's house and we skated alot and then we left to the Roberts house and chilled yet again and watched.....MAJOR PAYNE...(sp)(PAIN??). So yeah....here I am at Sean's the next day doin absolutely nothing. I think Sean is playing his bass skills and then we're gonna go skate......well thats all for the life of me......

JC OUT

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

oh my goodness JC, that picture is positively horrifying!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home