JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: HELLO

Monday, January 02, 2006

HELLO

Hello. I just got done playin poker with everyone and Luke and Angie. I did terrible. I got like.........8th place out of 6 people, thats how bad I did. OH, I cant wait!!! We're havin homemade pizza tonite!!! I cant wait! Oh, and we're also gonna go to Bob's game and have an awesome time. Well, I think we're goin to his game but Im not positive.

Well Im gonna go do what I do, so um..........BYE BYE

CHIZZLER OUT>

2 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Ohh first comment! Finally! I am victorious!!! So sorry about you not doing so hot in poker, that ongoing victory Christmas night should console you though. Homemade pizza is the best!!! I make awesome pizza if I do say so muself! Yum, I just had really good homemade chili though, so, see you later kemosobi!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey, I recognize that shirt, haha. Still very cool, stylin.
~Laterz~

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home