JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!

Friday, December 30, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!

Well lets see..........

Just got back from playin basketball with Muffin Cake, Bob, Bob's brother Jake, Angie, and the rest of us guys in the Griffith clan. It was pretty sweet. I was pretty proud of myself when I schooled Luke and Jake and scored on them with and under-the-hoop shot (just made that up.....work with me).

Now Im at home and Codys's spendin the night hear. We're gonna go to a dinner thing for exchange students and their families. We're gonna bring Cody and pretend that he's from Japan or something. I for one think dat he could pass, but thats just me.

Oh, tomorrow we're gonna go see KING KONG!!!! Im ultra-excited......heh, never thought id use that word. Yep, thats about it. Well, I'll talk to ya'lls lata.

CHOOTLES

JC

3 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Darn you Ali you always beat me yo first comment on JC's, even all the way in CA!! lol I'm glad you schooled Luke, I think its good for him to be reminded what school is like. Oh, wait, schooling has nothing to do with actual school? OHH, my bad! lol I think you could difinetaly pass Cody off as a Chinese...he's got the dark hair..wait, no, the slanty eyes...wait, no, the accent...hmm, not that either. Well, good luck with that! Have fun with the movie, I gotta get out and see that sometime, just because I know EVERYONE will have seen it and I just can't risk falling behind in the movie quoting dept. Later yo!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Brenton said...

Hey JC.....Happy New Year! That's right! we sure did school the muffin and the kid (my bro) the other day. i wish the girls could have seen you doin your pushups, they would have been.....well, i'll leave that to you to explain. heheehe Happy New Year mate!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home