JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I CANT WAIT TIL CHRISTMAS!! Its only 1 week away!!

Well, for those of you who dont know, I wont be in the state of Kansas for Christmas. Im hitchin a ride with the Roberts to California. They're gonna sneak me in one of their bags and I get to ride an airplane for free. The only bad part is that I wont get to eat any peanuts........unless I bring some.

Other than that, nothin much to say. Oh, except that Hayden's party was totally spectacularly awesome! We got him a bunch of Star Wars stuff and like $20. Pretty much all we did was watch movies. Then come Saturday, we watched the Island and Me, Ali, and Tim made a truffle thing and it was awesome.

We then left around 6:00 p.m. and got in trouble, but its all good.

Sunday we went to church and it turns out my dad had to go to work, so we didnt have a sermon. All we did was the normal worhip routine and was then supposed to have a "Dare-to-Care Dare-to-Share" thing that never happened so we just had one long break, just like this long, never-ending sentence.

Now I sit at my computer doing absolutely nothing and totally bored.

Well,

Bye bye

JC

2 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

OH, first comment in a double post!! lol I really don't have anything to say, I just wanted to show you this cool picture I put on my profile and I want to see if it worked.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Aley said...

yeah!! It works!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home