JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: SNOW DAY!!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

SNOW DAY!!

YESSSSSS!!!!! No school today!!! im so happy. We're gonna be snowboarding at our place all day, so if you wanna come you probably can, unless your too scared to drive on the roads.

Well, the snow can affect things differantly. Like me and my brothers love the snow and now david, but my 4-wheeler seems to hate it because everything is starting to fall off of it. The seat wont even go back on.

Well, i dont really know what to say, so um...........

CHOOLTES

Chizzler out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

First Comment!!! I NEVER get first comment. I am SOO excited about today. Altough its late enough school would be out now, still! I got to sleep in and all that jazz! YAY! But I really really really x200 want to go sledding, but there's no where to go around here, in this tizown. Boo! Oh well, maybe some other time. And I was so sad about youth group being canceled last night man, I almost cried. *wipes almost tears from eyes* ANyway, I guess I'll see you saturday, yep, still excited!

2:00 PM  
Blogger JC said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home