JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Well, this stinks. I just wrote a post and the labtop i was workin on died. Im at school by the way, second period to be exact. THis is so boring.....Everyone else is workin on their book report that i finished like 4 weeks ago.

Oh, You people have to hear about my latest creation. It entertains me during class. Its called inclass basketball. First you coil up a piece of paper and tape it into a ring shape. Then you tape that to the insie of your binder. Then you make a paper ball and shoot it through the ring, thusly, basketball. If you want to get really creative, make a backboard and a scoreboard like i did. I only got in trouble 2 or three times for this.

Well, hmm....other than that, ive got nothin to say, except that you need to leave at least 20 comments each

CHOOTLES

Chizzler out

13 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I should

7:49 PM  
Blogger JC said...

hello??

7:52 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Wow, this is weird havin to post on 2 sites at once. I thought you were gone for a minute there.

7:56 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Oh, gotcha

7:56 PM  
Blogger JC said...

This is kinda cool

7:57 PM  
Blogger JC said...

true dat homes!!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger JC said...

hello?!?!?! My comp is runnin real slow.

8:00 PM  
Blogger JC said...

No i dont, im just having some mature, over bedtime conversation.

8:04 PM  
Blogger JC said...

oops, that didnt sound quite right. I meant that im not immature, and i can stay up late.

8:04 PM  
Blogger JC said...

well, actually, im not that mature, but at least ive got the guts to say it.

8:05 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Hey, we can have this whole chat thing over at ur site if you want. That way you can still whoop my high-comment record.

Besides, im already at ur site anyway.

8:09 PM  
Blogger JC said...

sho nuff???when did we speak another language??

8:12 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

29th comment! YES!!! Ya know Ali and JC, this is not instant messenger....anyway! Wow JC you are just so creative. I'm with Cody, I wish I could think up those brilliant ideas. Sadly, I'm just not as smart!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home