JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: PARTY AT MY HOUSE

Thursday, November 24, 2005

PARTY AT MY HOUSE

For those of you youth members who dont know about this already, we are having a PARTY at my house tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. Thats a Friday. Then some of you can probably stay the night and go play football with us on Saturday and then go to the movie thing at the church.

Well, other than that, i don t really have anything to say except that ive just realized how awesome are youth group really is. It seems like we're hangin out like almost everyday now. Totally AWESOME. Well, i'll talk to all of you later:D

CHOOTLES

Chizzler out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

I know my comments are kind of after the fact...because I haven't had the chance to look at anyone's stuff forever! So we'll just pretend that its the 24th and I'm a dedicated blog reader. Wow! Party at your house...I will so be there! I might be a little late though because I won't hear that is starts at 5 until 6:30. I hope we play four-wheeler tag! And play on hay bails. And go out to an old creepy shed. Then if I'm really lucky, maybe I'll get to watch you and Cody play skateboard HORSE! And to top it all off, hot cocoa would be wonderful! But I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens! And you're right, our youth group is awesome! I love hanging out almost every single day! See ya later homie!
Aley

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home