JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Well lets see.............

Friday me and my family went over to the Roberts and had the coolest best deliciousest tacos ever. Then me, Tim, and Ali were playin instrumental utensils in her room, well actually, tried to. Ali was singin awesomely and played guitar while me and Tim either watched or attempted playing her flute. Tim was doin pretty good for a first-timer while I just plain sucked. I couldnt even make 1 note, all you heard was an awkward blowing noise. Tim is now set for life to become a professional flute player, while I.................dont.

After all that, we played to coolest pictionary game ive ever played. ( actually, it was the 1st one ). Ali and I got 3rd place while Tim and Hayden went around rubbin it into everyone's face that they one. WHOOPTY DOO!!! YOU WON A FLIPPIN BOARD GAME!! ITS NOT LIKE YOUR FAMOUS!! (tear)(tissue) I mean im still tougher than you guys. I stubbed my toe in my spice garden last week and only cried for 20 minutes!!

On saturday, we had a party over at our house. Ali, Aley, Hayden, Luke, Sean. THey all came. If i forgot someone, I apologize. But not really. The first hour or so was kinda boring, all we did was talk, but i enjoyed it none-the-less. Then we played another game of Pictionary in which me and Ali tried to redeem ourselves and failed. At least we got 3rd place again!! It wasnt even me though, Ali was the reason we won. I think that game made me realize how unejumicated i really am.
After all that, we attempted pushing Ali's car out of our drive way, which was covered in snow. After about 50 tries, we decided to use the truck to pull it out, and it worked. Once they left, we pulled Luke's car out the same way, except i got to drive it!!! Nothin special I know, but now i get to say that ive driven a cop car. Swweeeeeetttttt...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Well, I think im gonna go skateboard cuz the cement patch is now dry. Yeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!

CHOOTLES

"Our love is like a flock of doves, flying in the air above."
"I love technology, but not as much as you ya see........but I still love technology........always and forever!! Always (sob) and (sob) FOREVER(pout, pout)(tear)(tissue)."

3 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

J.C. are you trying to beat me on the length of your posts!?! If so, mine are still longer! HA! J/K. Saturday was a lot of fun, especially chillin' at your guys' house. I don't think ejamication has much to do with pictionary, maybe you just need to look at more crazy, abstract type drawing and try to figure out what they mean (no offense to Ali's drawing of course). I'm SO glad worship practice went well last night. Well, I guess the actual practice part didn't go too well, but at least we had fun and no one was a fuddy duddy. So next time it snows 10 ft and I need to get my truck out of the drive way, I will know who to call! YAY! lol. Ooooook, later homie.
Aley

6:06 AM  
Blogger JC said...

those comments were deleted due to evil content

3:43 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

JC I luv you to death, but you need to update before I stab you and drag you into the streets to finish you off..or something like that right? lol j/k

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home