JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

HELLO ONE AND ALL!! WELCOME TO MY.......................................um.....i dont know......hmmmmm................... oh never mind. I did have a cool idea for a post, but I just lost it. sorry. Maybe i'll entertain you people another day.....or we could get a checker tournament goin. you choose.

Well, on another stickynote, I had an average day until I saw our school paper. Turns out that this kid name Bryan had written an article in the previous newspaper stating that he hated organized religion. Well. I found out that my dad had written a rebuttel to Bryan's article stating why organized religion was good and it was in this month's school paper!! I think that that turned people towards the direction of Christ and hopefully it helped many a people get saved. Thats just what i hope, hopefully you feel the same.

Now im at home and gonna go do the usual skateboard routine, probably hurt myself, come back inside, go back outside again, hurt myself, and so on. Back and forth, too and fro. Got it?? Im actually hopin i do get a little injured, thus gettin myself out of the circle of life, otherwise known as....my routine. ENJOY!!

Chizzler in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

That's awesome about the newspaper thing! Go pastor Dave! lol I'm glad I'm in your clan/cult/gang/secret only can get into if your totally cool club! Kind of odd I had to threaten your life to get in there..but hey, whatever works! I can't wait until we get the youth room up and running! I can see it now...*dreamy look* candy mushrooms, tea-cup flowers, a chocolate waterfall! Oh, wait...that's not my dream about the youth room! lol It'll be awesome. And luckily Ali and I are there to add a little...decorative touch to the room. No offence to your guys, but I would be worried to see what a group of all guys would make a room look like if left to their own devices! See you tonight...don't break anything skateboarding..well, anything but your arms, we need those for worship! lol Later homie!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home