JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hello one and all. I would just like to thank all of the little people who got me to where I am. Actually........scratch that. Im not very far in life and im not even tallking about my age. Im talking about my mental level. I may be in some smarter classes, but that doesnt mean that i know the exact calculational magrithea criteria that goes on in those classes. I mean seriously, I may look like a retard, but dont let that decieve you, im actually related to Albert Weinstine. (Albert Einstein's cousin's brother's nephew's roommate's mom with a big mole). Hes not as smart as Albert Einstein but he can count to 42, also known as the meaning of life. Um.....i have to go take a driving test i'll tell you how it went.

....................................................................................

Well, i just took the test.......and failed miserably. I accidentally hit a little 4 year old boy running in the middle street. k

Chootley Choo!!

Chizzler out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brenton said...

hahaha that wasn't a four year old kid you hit...it was me!!!! Lucky i ran off before you saw me. hehehe

Hope all is well dude! seeya sunday!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Psh, in order to test your real mad crazy drivinz skillz yeh gots to take this test eh.
http://www.freeaddictinggames.com/index.php?req=givegame&id=1052
I have yet to pass the fifth test.
>_<

6:24 PM  
Blogger CleanSlate said...

duudddeee....sweeetttt...you're not retarded? JUST KIDDING!!! teehee!!
And how can it be Bob? Sure he has the mentality of a four year old but he certianlly is too tall for one. jk...maybe...muahahahahaha!!
-kat

8:22 PM  
Blogger Aley said...

Yo Home Dawg. Don't hit kids, its not cool. I did like that post, probably not as much as you did, since you said it was your favorite. *Thinking of the song and the face you make singing the song* *stiffeling an outburst of laughter* Later days
Aley

6:17 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Hi Sarah!!
(Did i make you proud Luke??jk)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home