JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: Mas meus bordos feriram o bad real!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Mas meus bordos feriram o bad real!

MAN, ATF was absolutely amazing!! Well, except for the fact that there was the same speaker, guest speaker, worship leader, worship songs, and......yeah thats about it. I thought the play thing was absolutely amazing, though!! I loved it when the firework things shot off!! Wait, why would they shoot those off if we had just been on the news about some gas leak?!!? THats not the brightest thing to do, BUT it was still really fun. I think I almost turned into a pryomaniac....jk. Im not that weird. Anyways, I thought the message was awesome! Kinda scary in some parts if you think about it, but cool none the less. LIke when he said it could be down to 4% christians in a couple of decades....gives me chills.....almost. So........did you all like it?? Yeah, I thought so...
Oh man, I was so upset when they didnt turn up Pillar OR even play mine and Sean's favorite song!! CRAZY!! (in a bad way)!! I didnt especially like Cross Movement or Superchick (sorry Alies!!). I just wasnt feelin 'em. jk... The chicks hair was kinda......awkward......and that one guy playin base had too high of a voice.. kinda creepy. Her outfit was I eat though....not sayin I would wear it seein as how Im a guy..but, yeah. So.......I guess I'll go to church now and uh....yeah. BYE

...............................................................................................

Ok, this is later time......I already went to church and it was flippin amazing!! I loved Lance's upright base! IT WAS INCREDIBLE! HE even let me play it for a while.... Yeah, so afer church I got to chill with my dad for a while and we went to KFC and got a "MANS" meal.. It was funny cuz he just read this stuff off of the menu thing in chronological order.......if you were there you would understand, but it was stinkin hilarious. Yeah, I love hangin with my dad!! HES SO COOL! I love him.....yeah so after that he let me drive to Oski. to watch Ryans came in which they totally whooped the other team...46-20! Go RYAN! He scored a bunch of points too, it was incredible. After that we drove to Lawrence and had another church service at another church and it was sweet. That was the funnest history class ever! lol ....yeah so after that Tim and I went with the Aliy's and went to Sonic and then they took us home...It was Awesome, except for the fact that I felt absolutely terrible for not going home with my dad.....made me wanna cry cuz he had to drive home from Lawrence by himself. Hopefully he enjoyed the quiet..

Yep....thats my weekend..LOng enough post for ya?? Yeah me too.... Ok, I'll see ya'lls Wednesday..

J.C. OUT!!!

P.S. Jeremy Camp was WEARING CONTACTS!!!! (sorry Ali and Aley, but I guess we disagree on something for once) jk.

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

AH HA!! I beat you guys to getting the first comment!!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home