JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005


Guess what??? TODAY IS MY MOMS BIRTHDAY!!! Im so happy right now. i left school at 12:00 to get a flu shot and after that we went straight home to set up for my moms birthday. Thats like........hold on let me think.....................oh, got it.....2 and half HOURS OFF OF SCHOOL!!! I made my mom not just 1 ordinary cake......but 2 awesome cakes. I made them all by myself. Arent you proud of me??? lol. So here i am at the computer waiting for my cakes to pop out of the oven, but by the time you people read this and comment back they'll already be eatin, digested, and....well, never mind.

Would you guys like to see the picture of the skatepark i rode on in Nebraska?? OK, You talked me into it.

I

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U


CHIZZLER OUT.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

I love baking! That's so nice of you J.C., baking yo mama a cake, excuse me, 2 cakes! You're every parents dream child. lol peace out home skillet! And tell your mom happy birthday from me~!
Aley

2:35 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I jacked one of the cakes and claimed it as my own...HAHAHA...actually, I came over here for Roni's bday, and when I came in they said they were going to celebrate mine as well (late), and that they made me a cake...but I had already read JC's blog...so I knew he made two for Roni...but it was cool and funny anyway, and it was my favorite type of cake (german chocolate)...Thanks guys...I love you

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home