JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Well, the Hotel-Resort was awesome!! It had everything i said it would. It was like my heaven. All you can eat breakfast, pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, and it had a skatepark not even a block away!!! How awesome is that? That is like........perfect!!!(almost). The only bad thing was that the skatepark was a little wet, but that couldnt stop me. Oh yeah, i finally worked up the guts to try and ollie this huge 6 stair. I finally landed it on my 3rd or 4th try. It made me pretty happy.

Look, im sorry i couldnt take any of you so dont stab when comes sunday. OK?

I love each and every one of you. Bye bye.

CHizzler out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home