JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!

Hey guys.. Everyone have a good weekend?? I did...all accept being falsly accused....lol. So far, i went to Seans and stayed the nite.. which was fun cuz we watched AVP and "The Warriors"lol....that was an "interesting" movie.."Warriors, come out and playeyaa!" funny funny funny.... Yeah so then I went to church the next day and got to play drums...worship sounded really good... Oh, and then Tim...praught..( teach- taught...preach-praught...lol) It was really funny!! When Bob was tackling people....PRICELESS! I thought the funniest part was when David was like, who wants to eat little kitties?? And then Bob's like, "YOU DONT WANNA EAT LITTLE KITTIES??!?!" while running and tackled him....it was amazing...... I loved it. Ok, so um....thats it..oh wait, then we went to taco bell for a couple hours and had an amazing time....THE END


OH, and i think im done with Yahoo IM

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Hey Joshua! How'd you like Phantom of the Opera? Loved it huh? lol, I thought so. Well, I have to admit, I think I liked Hayden's version pretty well! Oh man that was TOO funny! I think this morning went super well, better than I was thinking it might! And you're right homie, we haven't hung out at all, sorry about that, it makes me want to cry...well, we'll just have to make up for it and hang out some next weekend huh? Sound like a plan?! Man, we haven't hung out forever! And you'll be gone this summer *tear tear* oh well, we've got time. I'll see ya later homie.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home