JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: How MANY?!!?!?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

How MANY?!!?!?

SO how has your day been goin? HMM?? Ok, I've been thinkin, how many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?? I mean, i've been strugglin and strugglin to find the answer to this unknown mystery! They say, "they world MAYnever know." THey never said, the world WONTknow...ya see my point?? SO here I am trying to figure this troublesome mystery...and so far all I have to show for it is my purple tongue....oh well.....the world may never know.....but I shall!

Ok, enough of my amazing, awe-filled words of complete and utter wisdom....i dont want your ears to violently implode from hearing....or reading i guess.......the words of an angel......

'til next time....
Im JC Griffith, Wolf 4.2 News at 9....
Chootles

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

Good post JC! I myself have wondered what the answer to that same question could be..and yet I've never been brave enough to attempt to find the answer. I'm proud of you for trying, keep up the good work! lol. Nice background by the way. See ya later home dawg.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home