JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Hey guys whats happenin?? At the moment, im waiting for my mom to come and pick us up for school cuz the car isnt starting and the truck is outta gas.....So we're like.....really really late for schoool....its 8:15 right now..school started like....5 mintues ago...and mom wont be here for like.....20 minutes....THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Being late to school on a MONDAY, what more could I want?!?

SO, thats my morning...if you feel that this post moves you in any way....give me a call......or a comment....either or.....i like to know what my fans are thinking...lol

OK,
Asta la vista!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

I'm definately moved JC! I love days when you get to be late for school and you can't get in trouble by anyone for it because it's not your fault and there's nothing you can do about it! Yup, love 'em. You guys were great yesterday, as always, amazing! lol. It's my last day of high school JC! I'm so happy! I'll see you're grillz tomorrow, later homie.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home