JUST LIKE YOU (Three Days Grace)

Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.: Я люблю вас

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Я люблю вас

HELLO ONE AND ALL!! Yeah, sorry about not bein as social as usual at youth. Its just that things seem to have become a "laugh competition" always! I cant stand it!! I mean yeah, I like to make you guys laugh and all, but when it seems like Im having to compete with Cody and Sean, I just dont really feel like doin anything. DOnt get me wrong, Im not saying this is a competition, IM just saying it seems like one in my own head. Weird. Im starting to think that I think to much. Oh great, i did it again. Oh well... Yeah anyways, on another subject......I thought worship was absolutely AMAZING!!! It was so much fun!! I also liked playing JESUS FREAK after youth and I BROKE A STICK!! Amazing!! I guess my party skills were too much for that little stick to handle!!! Yep.........oh yeah, I finally got a new board!! TOok a while, but it came. Im pretty flippin happy....Yeah......OH HAPPY B-DAY SEAN!!! YOUR MY ABSOLUTE BEST FRIEND EVER!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Yep, I guess thats it for the amazing life of...............ME!

Whoa, that whole thing about when Ali said that I probably hit something to break the drumstick is still running through my head.............weird. OH WELL... SEE YA FRIDAY AT SEANS BDAY!!!

-JC OUT-

1 Comments:

Blogger Aley said...

JC, JC, JC, you guys don't need to have a laughing competition, or you don't need to be thinking about it like that! You're all SOOOOOOO funny, just in different ways, you all make me laugh too much anyway! LOL! You are effortlessly funny JC, you don't even need to think about it! okie! See ya tonight homie dawg!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home